We are looking for several full-time qualified carpenters with residential and light commercial experience to join our team.
Must be able and willing to work 40 hours per week (with possible overtime opportunities), hardworking, honest, detail oriented, able to complete tasks in a timely manner and to the specified quality, able to work as part of a team and individually. Any current certifications are a plus.
- Read blueprints, drawings and sketches to fully grasp requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed.
- Framing lay out, including walls, roofs, stairs, etc.
- Installation of cabinets, doors, hardware, shelves, and other millwork items.
- Proven experience as carpenter
- Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
- Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment/tools.
- Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
- Good understanding of basic math
- Good physical condition and endurance
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Applications are available at 103 Wales St., Rutland, VT or Email: EGould@VMSGC.com
Email completed applications to EGould@VMSGC.com
Pay based on Experience (range $18 to $24)
Equal Opportunity Employer